Laser marking technology as a modern precision machining method, compared with corrosion, pneumatic processing, etc., has unique advantages:
1. The use of laser plus means, there is no role between the workpiece and the processing force, with no contact, no cutting force. The advantages of small thermal effects, to ensure the original accuracy of the workpiece. At the same time, materials are more adaptable, can produce very fine marks on the surface of a variety of materials, and their durability is very good.
2. Laser space control and time control is very good. The Laser on the processing object material, shape, size and processing environment are large degrees of freedom, especially for the use of automatic processing and special surface processing. And plus the flexible way, both to meet the needs of laboratory-style design, but also to meet the requirements of industrial mass production.
3. Laser engraving lines can reach the millimeter and micron magnitude. It is very difficult to make and change the marks made by laser marking technology, which is important for product anti-counterfeiting.
4. Laser processing system and computer numerical control technology can be combined to form a highly efficient automated processing equipment. The laser can mark a variety of text, symbols, and patterns, easy to use software design marking patterns, change the contents of the mark. Laser processing to adapt to modern production of high efficiency, fast-paced requirements.
5. Laser processing without pollution. The laser is a clean and pollution-free high-environmental processing technology.